Feedback and Complaints
It can feel intimidating dealing with lawyers. In fact, dissatisfied customers are less likely to complain about lawyers because they feel they’re trying to “beat them at their own game”. They might also worry that it could have a bad effect on the outcome of their case. But this is not true of Regan Peggs Solicitors. We want to hear from you if you aren’t satisfied, because we want to put things right for you. As lawyers we take fairness seriously.
We are dedicated to providing a high standard of service. If you have a query, criticism or suggestion, or if you are dissatisfied in any way, we want to hear from you. We see all feedback as a valuable learning opportunity. Our aim is that by letting us know about any concerns your emotional burden will be relieved rather than increased.
SEND FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS TO REGAN PEGGS
Please feel free to get in touch with our designated point of contact, Regan Peggs.
You can reach Regan in any of the following ways:
- By phone on 0121 201 3765
- By email at email@example.com
- In writing to Regan Peggs, Regan Peggs Solicitors, 521 The Greenhouse, The Custard Factory, Gibb Street, Birmingham, B9 4AA.
Regan will respond within two weeks.
You will never incur any additional costs from us by raising a query, comment or complaint. Nor will this cause a delay in your case.
CONTACT THE LEGAL OMBUDSMAN
The Legal Ombudsman are the body that deals with formal complaints about solicitors, made by the clients of solicitors. They are there to help you, the customer. The ombudsman will not usually investigate a complaint until 8 weeks after the complaint has been put to the firm. This allows the firm and the complainer time to find a resolution together. However, in exceptional cases the ombudsman may investigate sooner.
You can contact the Ombudsman by:
- Writing to The Legal Ombudsman, PO BOX 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ
- Telephoning 0300 555 0333 between 8.30am and 5.30pm, Mon-Fri. Calls will cost no more than those to national geographic numbers (starting 01 or 02) from both mobiles and landlines.
- If you are calling from overseas, please call: +44 121 245 3050
- For their minicom call: 0300 555 1777
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via their website at www.legalombudsman.org.uk